Hello hello! Happy New Year my darlings. I was quite happy to say bye to 2011 which proved to be a challenging year, but now it is new year and time for new beginnings!
It is time for reflection. Reflecting on the year that just passed and what we want this new year to bring. I am a strong believer of setting goals and resolutions. This year I put a lot of thought & love into them. I came up with a list of 12 items I would like to see manifest along with solutions on how to make it possible. Many of them overlap into one another, but this is just a sign that I am living a life that is aligned with who I am and want to be – mind, body & spirit. Hopefully my list can help motivate and inspire you to do the same…
1. I would like to find true love to prepare for love I need to heal my heart and let love in (ways to heal the heart… heart opening yoga poses, meditation and energy work).
2. I would like to forgive & let go I want to forgive the people who have done me wrong & let go of the pain they have caused me (practice metta meditation)
3. I would like to find a hobby something I am passionate about and can be devoted to (I would love to volunteer teaching art classes to children)
4. I want to practice gratitude daily (as a way to unwind in the evening and reflect upon my day I will write in my gratitude journal)
5. I would like to begin a daily meditation practice to bring my mind, body & spirit in harmony (I plan on meditating in the mornings)
7. I would like to re-commit to my morning routine (which includes yoga, meditating, my morning pages and juicing)
8. I would like to stop focusing on this quest for “happiness” and find the joy in just living (time to put down the self help books and read romance novels with happy endings!!!)
9. I would like to feel beautiful on the inside & out I’m a woman and it’s time to own it (mani/pedi’s, new bra’s, clear skin, stop nail biting, floss daily… there are many more…)
10. I would like to read more & watch less TV (I took the TV out of my room!!!)
11. I would like to cultivate a healthy lifestyle be mindful of what I am placing in my body (replace coffee with tea, juice daily, quit smoking – party stogs included, eat more fresh veggies & fruit…)
12. I want to feel & be inspired on a daily basis (I am hoping numbers 1-11 will help with this!)
Shout out the source: Pinterest
Again, happy happy New Year my lovelies. Hopefully this year all your dreams will come true. xoxox.